Re: Mechanism Disclaimer

I would also agree that there are a large number of people with a wide
variety low vision symptoms using small mobile devices.

On a side note I know a low vision user who gave up on dedicated magnifiers
and users her iPad to magnify things, with the camera.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902