Re: Re[2]: Should we require labels to be always visible?

I think the construct is sufficiently comprehensible visually. The
instructions/label are 10 years of math classes ...

the aria-label should have numerator and denominator in them.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902