Re: Length of line & Resize & Reflow.

I originally thought 57 and 58 should be combined, but Wayne felt the table
exception in 58 should not be an exception for 57... It would look like
this.

A mechanism is available to view content as a single column, with blocks of
text in this column user adjustable to maximum of 25 characters without
increasing the text size in the user agent, and without requiring two
dimensional scrolling, except where: * The content is in a data table which
has more that one column. * The content contains interactive controls that
that cannot be reflowed. * The user-agent does not provide a means of
re-flowing content. * Reflow would cause distortion or loss of information
[OR The spatial layout is essential to the function and understanding of
the content.]

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*