Re: Testability of Animation from interactions Issue 18

​​
​
I have to admit that I've never failed
​a web site
on
​"​
2.3.1 Three Flashes or Below Threshold
​. Perhaps its because until recently I evaluated mostly boring corporate
sites and not Pokemon videos, I don't know... but when testing I look for 3
flashes within 1 second rather than using the
 general flash and red flash thresholds
<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#general-thresholddef>
​ measurement tool​.

​