Re: Should we require labels to be always visible?

>>I think there has long been an implicit assumption that SCs apply in all
states (when applicable). Maintaining that assumption and highlighting it
in the understanding doc seems appropriate.

I'm good with that. I think we'd need to mention that in ARIA14 and H65.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902