Re: Re[2]: Should we require labels to be always visible?

I would say it's already a best practice...

Lisa, are those with cognitive disabilities likely to loose track of what
the field label is, if it disappears after they click on it? Is that a
common complaint out in the wild about placeholder text for labels?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902