RE: Word count of New SC compared to WCAG 2

Andrew and David,

I am not opposed to this, as long as, those SC left out in round one, then, don’t get brought in soon enough to benefit from public review and comment – and – by not being in the FPWD are not somehow relegated to not being able to be included in the end.

Two reason NOT to do this is:

1.       What you quested from the Process document Andrew, if it means that new SC cannot be added in later drafts, and

2.       Those in need of the most help will not get the profit of outside exert eyes, sooner rather than later

​​​​​* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile | Office: 703-371-5545 |  <https://twitter.com/Ryladog> @ryladog