Re: Word count of New SC compared to WCAG 2

Hi Andrew

I think the purpose of the Word count has to do with the group's self
imposed deadline for the FPWD which is 7 Tuesday's away rather than the
final draft which is about 60 Tuesdays away. I would rather not release a
FPWD that more than doubles the size of WCAG.

I think Leonie has the right idea, that we release the FPWD with the SCs
that have been vetted and accepted but the WG (in a general sense), rather
than putting all 63 new ones out there.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*