Re: How long /hard is it to install the personlization.

>There was a long argument about whether landmarks were covered before we
started 2.1, which arguably we should bring up again now we are in 2.1.

(Ahem, *David McDonald*, what do you think about that?)

​This is an aside to the thread, but yes I would much appreciate a failure
of 1.3.1 (under WCAG Version 2.1, or WCAG 2.0), for not using Landmark
regions.​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*