Re: Extra AGWG meeting Thurs June 22nd, 2017

Hi all,

For some reason the link below brings you to an older survey (thanks
Alastair for letting me know).

The URI is correct however - so use this for MATF SCs

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/MATFSC_june/
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Top3_18Apr2017/>

Thanks

Josh