RE: Next steps for accessible authentication

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:52:04 +0000
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
CC: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 1:48 PM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>

If you want we can add to the cryteria "rely upon recalling or copying information" to "rely upon recalling or copying information or a single biometric"
[Jason] If we’re going to include this proposal in WCAG 2.1 and rely on biometrics as one of the principal means of satisfying it, then, yes, we do need to require that the biometric authentication offers the user a choice of at least two unrelated biological characteristics.

Thank you for your compliance.