Re: Updated AGWG meeting June 13th, 2017

Hi all,

Please note that there was an error with the Device Sensors survey
(thanks Bruce!), don't know why.
Anyway, I've reset the survey and if you did answer the Device survey
previously it would you mind doing so again? [1]

Answers to User Interface Component Contrast (Minimum) #10 - were
unaffected.

Thanks and sorry for any hassles.

Josh

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Top3_18Apr2017/