Question about email clients and "CFC" in the message subject

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 15:33:05 +0000
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Do some people’s email clients remove the "CFC:” when replying?

It looks like in the replies from Kathy, Steve, Jason, and some others that the CFC: gets stripped and I’m wondering where that is removed manually or automatically?

If it is automatic, we will deal with it but it is a bit of a pain because then the messages don’t sort together. If people are removing the CFC: I suggest that you can save yourself a few seconds of time and please leave the CFC indication intact… Thanks!

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility