Re: Zoom content updates Pt2

>  It needs to be based on the actual thing we are trying to prevent rather
than correlating it with something else.

Perhaps, but indulge me a little further.

 Direction of the text: The flow of reading from beginning to end of the
text passage. It is based on the order of the words or logogram (for CJK)
rather than the orientation of the characters.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902