From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 17:08
To: 'Andrew Kirkpatrick' <akirkpat@adobe.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Supplementary document for WCAG 2.1

+1 - *but*, this is a sloppy way to address us not getting the work done to update 2.1 because we had identified, in my opinion, a too short, unrealistic timeline for development of an important international standard. That is why we are here now, doing this today. Please keep this in mind for a *next* update.

​​​​​* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)