Re: might be last option for plain language

I really don't see any prospect of that the word lists that you produce will achieve the level of universal acceptance that would be necessary for them to be adopted as the lists to which all websites must conform to meet WCAG 2.1.

Some proposed European ICT terminology work will be trying to get acceptance for some default terms for common ICT functionality (in a subset of European languages), but this will only produce guidance. Any company that fails to fully adopt the terminology will not be penalized in the same that they would if they failed to meet WCAG 2.1.

Best Regards

Mike Pluke