Re: Errata on WCAG 2.0 1.3.3 and 1.4.1

The SC currently  does use the words, 'such as', so an instruction
that refers to an element by its color is covered even today, albeit
not as explicitly as the other listed attributes.
The note perhaps should be omitted because Guideline 1.4 (SC 1.4.1)
does not deal with instructions which is the subject matter of 1.3.3.
That note may confuse some.
Adding 'color' to the SC now will make one conclude with certainty
that WCAG 2.0 does not include  or mean to include 'color' for SC
1.3.3.
Because, only conformance with  proposed WCAG 2.1 SC 1.3.3 will require that.
So IMO, dropping the note may be an errata issue, not adding ''color'
to the text of the SC.
Best regards,
Sailesh Panchang