Re: Follow up from the meeting on Issue 14: timeouts

1)  they could easily make it so that clicking on it would cause it to disappear

2) this is an example of an auction site which is one of the places I had suggested should be excepted because it is not something that can meet the specs due to the nature of real-time events.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu