Re: Can you confirm if you want the sensitive data exception for timeouts

Just for clarity…

If you need an exception — it MUST be in the SC.

The UNDERSTANDING document can only explain what the SC says and why it says it.  You cannot add an exception in the understanding doc — or say that you don’t intent it to apply to some cases.      If it isnt an exception then it passes or fails.  There are no other options

I THINK Greg is suggesting that there SHOULD be no exception.  And that is fine.   But then if A or B cannot be done for a site as outlined by Greg — then it will fail.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu