Re: CFC: Issue 77 Resize Content SC - deadline - 6th May 18:00 EST.

yes —  I think the ‘two dimensional’ is not accruate

if I have text that is 1 paragraph long —  in english — but if you zoom it goes off to the right —  it will still create the problems you are trying to prevent even though you only need to scroll horizontally to read it (and not vertically.

are you trying to accommodate top-down languages without making the wording to complicated — so you are ignoring this edge condition?    Seems confusing.

Maybe use  “without requiring scrolling in the direction of text line”   ?

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu