Re: Issue 77 Resize Content SC - deadline - 6th May 18:00 EST.

Thanks Jason. I'm not too sure tbh - I'm cc'ing Alastair here for comment.

AFAIK - this got thru with a minor amendment - Alastair can be comment
on the status - and make sure the final version is whats referenced here?

Thanks

Josh

White, Jason J wrote:

> The version currently in the GitHub issue reads as follows.
>
> “Content can be resized to 400% without loss of content or
> functionality, and without requiring two-dimensional scrolling except
> for parts of the content where fixed spatial layout is necessary to
> use or meaning.”
>
> Is this the version that we’re reviewing for purpsoes of the CfC?

Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie