Re: Is Java Web Start covered by WCAG?

>>Ø  that PDF delivered via FTP is in scope...
>This is something the group doesn’t seem to agree on.  I’d like to get
consensus on this as well.  I was told by members of the working group who
were involved during WCAG 2.0’s creation that it was not covered.

The WCAG definition is clear that a "web page is delivered over HTTP" WCAG
applies to web pages...

If we want to widen it for future versions that is another matter... but as
far as clarity, the definition of web page is very clear in the standard.
It says exactly what the working group  intended it to say.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902