WebEx broke, abandoned AG call

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:27:11 -0400
To: AG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
WebEx disconnected dialin users today, about 15 minutes before the
scheduled end of the AG WG call. We attempted to recover and get people
dialed back in, but weren't able to, sorry for the frustration. We
stopped technical discussion and gave up the call for lost. So don't
worry, you didn't miss anything if you were disconnected. I believe this
was a problem with the phone bridge to WebEx, which is a MIT service,
and not something I have access to get fixed quickly, but expect they
will get it fixed before our next call. Michael