Re: Can someone explain the therapeutic value of switching to one font family

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 22:43:09 +0000
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
CC: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Katie Haritos-Shea wrote:
> Trying to identify a specific font face/type/name for each and every language is prohibitive and impractical IMHO.

Well, without a benchmark, testing will be unreliable.

People using different fonts will get different results, which can't then give you a pass/fail.

I'm going to park this thread in favour of reading Wayne's recent post to the list (no subject line but starts "Adaptation of Text").

Cheers,

-Alastair