Survey questions for J&K and H&I

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:39:33 -0500
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Andrew and Josh,

Andrew, I updated Proposal J&K per your email[1] .You and Greg L
please update that section [4] of the Wiki page as you see fit.

For next week's adapting text survey could the questions please say:

== Adapting Text ==

Please indicate which proposal H&I or J&K you like the most and which
you can't live with. Testability [2] is discussed on the Wiki Page.

=== Proposal H&I [3] ===

* I like Proposal H&I the most. Here's why:
* I can't live with Proposal H&I. Here's why:
  (e.g. H&I has significant issues with testability, implementability,
backward compatibility or it has other significant issues.) My
suggestions to address these are...

Other comments: e.g. H&I has minor editorial issues. My suggestions to
address these are...

=== Proposal J&K [4] ===

* I like Proposal J&K the most. Here's why:
* I can't live with Proposal J&K. Here's why:
  (e.g. J&K has significant issues with testability, implementability,
backward compatibility or it has other significant issues.) My
suggestions to address these are...

Other comments: e.g. J&K has minor editorial issues. My suggestions to
address these are...

--

I'm hoping this may help to check the status of consensus between the
2 different approaches.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Laura