Re: Adapting Text proposals for next week's survey. (was Re: Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I)

Hi Gregg,

You wrote:

> now at level AAA you can have an identical one that does not have the IF
> clause in front of it.  That would mean that you cannot use a technology
> that does not allow it.  And technology restrictive SC are usually at the
> AAA level  — level AAA being for people who want to go the extra mile.

For the AAA one don't we need to rule out images of text and captions?

It currently reads:

"Except for images of text and captions, a mechanism is available to
set text styles of the page as follows with no loss of essential
content or functionality."

Instead do you recommend going with:

"Text styles of the page can be overridden without losing essential
content or functionality as follows:"

Thoughts all?

Kindest regards,
Laura