Re: Can someone explain the therapeutic value of switching to one font family

Hi Dick

This isnt my language — but what I think they are doing is making an SC that is testable — and proves that the basic operations can be done.

 Take the item that says that you can switch to another font.  You can’t test switching to ALL fonts  (where is the list of ALL)  or ANY font   (again where is the list of all so that you can test that it works with ANY) — so you test it by just showing that you can change to another ( 1 other) font.    You can’t name it since you don’t know the platform they are on.   If you can change fonts and it doesn’t crash then you know that changing fonts won’t crash it.

 Ditto for the rest items.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu