Silver Task Force update

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 17:21:34 -0400
To: WCAG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
The Silver Task Force Update for 1st Quarter 2017

Executive Summary:

The Silver Task Force currently has 21 research partners and 7 research
projects identified as of April 4 2017, with additional projects that
are in the process of being solidified. Some of these projects will use
the Stakeholder Map completed in January. The Literature Review project
has begun. We have identified a list of research questions. We gave two
presentations at the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference on Silver.
There is now a W3C Silver Community Group for the research partners and
general public who want to contribute to the project.

The full report is at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Monthly_Updates#Silver_Update_for_1st_Quarter_2017

Shawn Lauriat
Jeanne Spellman