Re: Extra AGWG call on Thurs 13th April 2017

Hi Josh and all,

Here is the latest attempt to try to get consensus.

It is an in tandem 2 SC approach: Proposal H (Level AA) and Proposal I
(Level AAA):
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Issue_78_Options#Proposal_H_.28Level_AA.29_and_I_.28Level_AAA.29:_An_in_tandem_2_SC_approach

Greg L, does this address your concerns?

James, does the testabilty section address your concerns?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Issue_78_Options#Testabilty

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Laura