Heading Navigation in GitHub Issues

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:11:17 -0700
To: GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I just tried an experiment. I added an h2 tag to the comments list on Issue
75.  I made it h2, and it should have been h4 but the concept worked.

The comments follow their chronological order. So I propose Inserting a
comment with ### Month the first day of each month. So on May first the
manager of an SC enters the Month. Next, on AG day Tuesday, enter the date
as an h4, #### Date.  Then we can use heading navigation to step through
the comments. If there is a change of topic just enter an h4 with the
Topic, ie #### Use of Mechanism.

It is informal and relies on WG maintenance, but it would help a lot.

Wayne