Re: Technolog Agnostic / Independent

> Now, by all means, let's discuss technology - do we need SCs that vary
depending on viewport width? do we need SCs that only apply to devices that
have touch, and can this be detected? But don't use inappropriate "mobile",
"desktop", "tablet", "phablet", etc categorisations.

I'm fine with or without the rigid distinctions. Most wire frames I get
from major communications and advertising agencies these days use those
terms, but perhaps that will change, and I'm fine with exploring small vs
large screen. break points

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*