Re: Separate WCAG doc for non-SC guidelines

Hi Josh,

You wrote:
> I like this idea also - however our current conformance model for 2.1 will not be changing. I do think its in need of a reboot for future versions.

I wasn’t suggesting it does, I meant that WCAG 2.1 has the same conformance model, but the new ‘plus’ or ‘best practices’ document does not need to use that conformance model (otherwise there is no point in it being separate).

Perhaps in Sliver that can be more integrated, but I see WCAG 2.x as the baseline content requirements, and this separate doc as “Web Accessibility Best Practices”, or WCAG+ or something else. Not universally applicable, but aimed at general-public facing services like Government and national organisations.
Cheers,

-Alastair