Re: Low Vision and COGA should Drop Support for WCAG 2.1 if the AG WG is not willing make real change.

> There is a threshold beneath which content is not accessible. That is the
point where a population cannot use content to achieve the author's goal
for the content.

I don't think any of us with disabilities can speak confidently for
everyone else with that same disability, particularly when it comes to
thresholds of accessibility for a fluid population, unless we are are in
fact a spokesman for an organization that represents people with that
disability who have asked us to speak in that capacity. At CSUN Jamie
Knight famously said after his talk. "You have now met exactly ONE person
with autism."

Each of us has things we can and cannot do easily, and some things that we
cannot do at all. The WCAG is trying to identify things that are achievable
within the reality of todays diverse stakeholders.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902