RE: Check List

From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 10:17:31 -0400
To: "'David MacDonald'" <david100@sympatico.ca>, "'Laura Carlson'" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Wayne Dick'" <wayneedick@gmail.com>, "'GLWAI Guidelines WG org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
David,

You are amazing for tracking everything this way and sharing it. Thank you!

​​​​​* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile | Office: 703-371-5545 |  <https://twitter.com/Ryladog> @ryladog