Re: Adapting Text SC: Addressing the main issues

couple of comments.

1)  NOTES can only explain - not add or subtract or exempt from an SC.   So there should be no note about anything being exempt from the SC if the language is not specifically in the SC.

2) If an SC cannot be applied everywhere — or can only be applied for some technologies — then the SC MUST include something that scopes the SC to only apply where it should - or the SC fails applicability.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu