From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie<mailto:josh@interaccess.ie>>
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 09:44
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: SC Managers and public comments

Hi all,

Andrew and I have now assigned the current tranche of public comments to the SC Managers.

We ask all SC managers to please review the comments for your issues, parse its contents etc - distill the substance and draft a response/any outputs etc.

In some cases comments have been applied to people who are not SC managers but they are usually to people who
have already made a reply or demonstrated some interest in the issue/comment.

Thanks

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie