Re: Discussion on SC numbering

thanks Alistair

RE 3 — you are right that if something was covered in one SC we did not create a second one that covered it too.

What I was referring to though — was that we ALSO have some that purposely overlap.   Like    Don’t do this except — and  Don’t do this ever  (at two different levels).      We have a number of places where we have multiple SC that overlap — with SC at different levels increasing the requirement.

Yes - when changing the level it would be the same wording at another level.   Before changing the level though — I think you should check with the old WCAG members to see why it wasnt already at a higher level.   We had LOTS of SC that we wanted to have at a higher level but couldnt for on reason or another.

my best

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu