Re: Discussion on SC numbering

Since whatever we choose will probably make sense to us, and will less
likely make sense to our stakeholders, would it make sense to come up with
our top 3 ideas that have the most consensus and then go public asking for
their option with a poll ?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*