Re: Discussion on SC numbering

​In the discussion, Rachael, who is a lawyer said that statues of law in
legislation are updated with new text on the final​ copy and on the work
But on the final it is a clean new document.

I think for cases where we are modifying an existing SC, we track it as
changes are being made but on the final, just release the new SC language.
For reference we can also release a supporting document that shows the
changes.

David and Kirsten MacDonald