Re: Re[2]: SC Managers and success criteria review

>From what I can tell the metadata SC meets most of the checks. There are
two missing that I can tell.

-works on all technologies: may need to scope for markup languages?
-Implementation:  I believe that is a future scenario, which is why it is
proposed at AAA in 2.1. Not well supported yet.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902