Re: SC Managers and success criteria review

Hi Alastair

I wasn't comfortable putting "yes" in the testable column until the group
decides if terms such as "important information" are sufficiently testable.

I've added a check in the all technologies for that. For implementability,
I left it blank until I could understand the implications of requiring
images to meet this for millions of online text books etc... I would need
to be convinced of that... but I'm open to how it would work.

For #77 I've updated the "all technologies" column as per our discussion.
So the the SC passes all the acceptance criteria in my personal assessment.
I think we're going to have to improve the language for the exception
"If the user-agent fits the layout to the viewport and does not provide a
means of reflowing content, two dimensional scrolling is exempt."

I didn't map that to a mobile screen scenario in my brain, so I guess
others not as close will miss that also.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902