Re: Re[2]: SC Managers and success criteria review

That's right Joshue.

 Any member who assumes it is a group consensus may not have been reading
our emails or following the group discussion sufficiently, and since this
is a group list I think it is important for members to follow along.

I also think its important for members to take initiative and not feel
intimidated to jump in and start working... so we can meet the Feb 23 First
Public working draft deadline that the group has forced upon itself.

The consensus on whether an SC passes the acceptance criteria would come
from the surveys where these acceptance criteria would be polled from each
member.

Lisa these are short names for the conformance acceptance criteria ... so
yes, they are the same.

I have said "yes" for one that I am reasonably sure there will be consensus
on. Otherwise I left them blank, waiting for the group's opinion, because I
could not make a determination. It is not an indication of "fail" it is
just that I cannot say that I believe words like "clearly" and "easily" are
testable. The group may come to consensus on this, but they are huge
changes ...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*