Re: Re[2]: 75 new Success Criteria to vet before our FPWD in February

Hi Wayne

I've been following the SCs pretty close and in my analysis I can only see
an overlap of 4-5 SCs, involving a total of 8-10 SCs. Perhaps others will
find more, but  doubt it.

I have the SC's in the analysis spreadsheet that you could squeeze the
columns on, if that would help.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*