Re: Re[2]: 75 SCs to vet in 12 weeks.

I've gone over all the Success Criteria looking for Overlaps.

Surprisingly there's not that much overlap. I've thrown the net pretty wide
and only come up with the following possible combinations of overlap.

- Issue 10 LVTF and 36 COGA
- Issue 8 LVTF, 51 COGA, 78 LVTF, 26 COGA
- Issue 2 MATF and 54 COGA
- Issue 18 ADHOC, and 6 COGA

There may be opportunities to combine SCs within a task for from 2 or 3
short to a longer one, but that would be a different analysis.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902