Re: Question: placeholder label option

Cool. I *think* in that case this is a discussion worth having with the
editors of the Accessible Name and Description Computation spec
http://w3c.github.io/aria/accname-aam/accname-aam.html

(I could have sworn that already included a mention of the *placeholder*
attribute, but it seems I was mistaken; so it would be a case of asking
there for both the attribute and the placeholder label option to be
considered/mentioned as part of the computation algorithm)

--
Patrick H. Lauke