From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: November 15, 2016 1:01 PM
To: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Subject: Re: accessibility metadata discussion

Matt,

What would help me (and hopefully others) is if you could share more information about the current utilization pathways for the metadata (for end users, for authors, for reading and delivery systems).

That is, for end users, what support exists for this data to be useful, and the same for the other scenarios…

Thanks,

AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility

Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>

http://twitter.com/awkawk