Re: WCAG next recommendations we've received over the years commented

I came across it as I was reviewing some of my WCAG action items, and
realized I had forgotten about it. I just put it back on the radar in case
others have forgotten about it or were not aware of it. I know that in the
Mobile task force I never brought it up and I don't remember anyone
mentioning it...

It may have nothing to add to our 2.1 or Silver conversation, but I thought
it's worth sending to the list for those who, like me, may not have looked
at it in a while, or may not know what people have said about WCAG over the
years.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*