Re: WCAG next recommendations we've received over the years commented

For some reason the link was not good...

Try this one...

This contains comments on blogs, articles around the web that were
collected about WCAG over the years to see if we could make suggestions on
the next version.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2_Issues_Sorted

Cheers,
David MacDonald