From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 3:26 PM
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>; 'WCAG' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; josh@interaccess.ie
Subject: Re: Is it 2 or 3 years that WCAG will be updated? - I thought it was approx. 3

As of right now we say in the proposed charter "The Working Group intends to produce updated guidance for accessibility on a regular interval of approximately three years, starting with WCAG 2.1.”

We may determine that we can do it in 2 or we may determine that we need 4, or we may find that 2 is too soon or that 3 is too long. It is currently TBD, as there is not a consensus opinion on the group for 2 years at this point in time.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/awkawk