Re: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

Right... the SC would give a contrast minimum for focus, not a prescription
of HOW that is to be done. We've *never* required specific techniques in
WCAG.

It just happens that when Jon mentioned VO cursor, it solved the problem I
saw the LVTF having with this requirement of changing button colours and
having to have different classes of focus rings so they all had proper
contrast.

The double ring (white/black) is a great idea by Apple. But there are many
other ways to ensure good contrast between interactive elements and their
focus rings.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*